Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update on Becca

Hi Girls! I just wanted to let you guys know that I am moving to Kent this weekend to start my graduate program in rehabilitation counseling. So if you guys could pray for all the transitions that I have going on in my life right now-moving into a new apartment, starting a different grad program, but most of all pray that I will find good Christian friends as I feel that I am starting my support system again from scratch. Also pray for me as I find a new church home for when I can't make it to Canton to go to Cornerstone Chapel (also where Alex goes). My prayer is that same that it was when I was looking for a new church after deciding to leave First Friends which is that God leads me to a church that is where HE wants me to be, and not because it's convenient because I have a ride there. I want a church that is on FIRE for God and is not stuck in the traditional ways of worship that it has become routine.

FYI: As I said in my response to Tiff's e-mail about a Sept. get together. I am having a Mary Kay party on Friday Sept. 11 at 6 PM at my new apartment in Kent. It's going to a combo House-warming party and an opportunity to meet new friends. But all my OLD (lol) friends are invited as well! E-mail me for directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment