Monday, September 28, 2009

The Art of Living

Life has been kind of strange.

Wondering when I'll get a job. Getting more involved with my church that meets in a comedy club haha. Missing New Zealand and wondering if I will ever get to go back. I mean, I want to go back next year, but I don't know what God's plans are for me regarding that...

I feel kinda stuck in life. But I know this past year hasn't been a waste. It was hard, but I see God's hand in it. It took my Growth Group yesterday to get me thinking about all the ways God is using me for his purpose and currently making me available to serve in many areas. And of course, the whole trust and dependence thing. A lesson that I will always have to re learn over and over.

I have been doing some art, but I'm trying to break out of this fog of discouragement. Here's some of what I've been working on this past year...








And this is a picture that I'm still working on, of the trinity. Not sure what direction the painting will be...horizontal, vertical, or whatever.
-Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment