Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tiny Toes!

At left, if you can make it out, is an ultrasound image of a foot and 5 tiny toes...belonging to baby Steiner who will have been growing inside me for 19 weeks tomorrow! I was waiting and waiting for when Tiff found to set up a date when people could get together that worked with my youth schedule so that I could tell whomever it worked for in person before it had to come out via less personal online channels. So that event has finally happened, and I had a wonderful evening with Tiff, Cara, Sara B-B :), and Laura Keller, eating good soup and frolicking in the park and old college stomping grounds (TAGGARTS ice cream!!!). But now it's time for the rest of you to just have to make the discovery electronically wherever the news reaches you first, whether this blog or facebook or whatever! So now along with ongoing youth ministry planning and events, and keeping up with our little Amish mini farm produce and canning, I'm also trying to fit in self-taught curriculum on natural childbirth and prenatal yoga exercises to make sure my mind and body are both all ready for that big event! :o) Love to you all! ~Tara and Baby Steiner :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment